CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

FRG CO Leader

So I ran into out FRG leader the other day at the PX (which is random 'cause we NEVER go to the PX), so we run into her and she says that they leave in a few months and that they are going to have a FRG meeting so they can elect a new president. She asks if I would want to have the pleasure of being it, I promptly said "thanks but NO thanks". You have to understand I don't mind being in charge of things but I have no clue about FRG's this is my first one. So we have a meeting and at this meeting I get to know some of the wives and talk at the meeting how at the next meeting we need to fill all of these different positions. I told Karl that I need to make sure I am at that meeting so I don't get elected for anything. So they schedule the meeting and sure enough I can't be there! Great I am going to be president, I just no it. So I text Karl while he is in the meeting and tell him that just make sure I am not president or Secretary, I don't mind being Treasurer or a key caller, just not President. Sure enough I get a text 10 mins later asking if i would mind being co leader with another women in the unit. Of course i said if no one else will do it, then fine I'll do it. 5 mins later i get a text saying Chief says thanks. I was like WHAT, you mean absolutely no one else would do it. So now i have no idea what I am doing and I have to meet with the old leaders and sign everything over to me and the other girl. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I am so clueless! My first act as FRG leader is to declare a state of emergency!

0 comments: